All you had to do to bag yourself some exclusive Brian Ray / Bayonets merchandise is answer one simple question, and finally after nearly a week of being inundated with contest entries the winner has been announced.
The fantastic prize bundle up for grabs even included Brian’s first two solo albums Mondo Magneto and This Way Up both hand signed by the man himself. There is also a limited edition 8×10 Bayonets photo signed by both Brian AND band co-founder Oliver Leiber as well as various other cool little bits and pieces.
The contest question was…
What is the name of Brian Ray’s home studio?
and the answer is…
Congratulations to ADRIAN HICKMAN for getting the right answer! Check your emails for details on how to claim your prizes!
The winner selection process was simple: the good old fashioned names on a piece of paper, folded up and put in a hat method. One name was selected at random by my glamorous girlfriend. And there is no fairer selection process than that!
Here’s what prizes Adrian has heading his way:
- This Way Up with deluxe packaging including a slip cover, digipak and high quality 16 page booklet signed by Brian Ray
- Mondo Magneto signed by Brian Ray
- Ltd. Edition 8×10 photo of The Bayonets signed by Brian Ray and Oliver Leiber
- Download card for “The Les Paul Tribute” featuring Rick Nielsen and Orianthi
- “Brian Ray/This Way Up” guitar pick
- Red “This Way Up” sticker
- Magnet in the shape of a…wait for it…magnet
- This Way Up condom
- All wrapped up in a natural cotton tote bag with “This Way Up” logo on the side. Perfect for carrying your stuff!