Want to get your hands on some amazing and exclusive Brian Ray / Bayonets merchandise? Well today’s your lucky day, because by answering one simple question you could bag yourself some fantastic prizes!
The fantastic collection of prizes even includes Brian’s first two solo albums Mondo Magneto and This Way Up both hand signed by the man himself. There is also a limited edition 8×10 Bayonets photo signed by both Brian AND band co-founder Oliver Leiber.
What have you got to do to win? I’ll tell ya!
Just answer one simple question…
What is the name of Brian Ray’s home studio?
Email answers to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight (bst) on the Sunday 23rd June. The lucky winner will be chosen at random and announced the following day on Monday 24th June!
And if you don’t know the answer – be a chancer! You might just get lucky!
Here’s what you could win:
- This Way Up with deluxe packaging including a slip cover, digipak and high quality 16 page booklet signed by Brian Ray
- Mondo Magneto signed by Brian Ray
- Ltd. Edition 8×10 photo of The Bayonets signed by Brian Ray and Oliver Leiber
- Download card for “The Les Paul Tribute” featuring Rick Nielsen and Orianthi
- “Brian Ray/This Way Up” guitar pick
- Red “This Way Up” sticker
- Magnet in the shape of a…wait for it…magnet
- This Way Up condom
- All wrapped up in a natural cotton tote bag with “This Way Up” logo on the side. Perfect for carrying your stuff!